Sports Tours to Spain
Spain is a fantastic destination for year round sports tours for professional clubs, academies, schools and colleges alike.
We work within a variety of locations in Spain, covering a multitude of sport. With a mild year round climate, and short haul from the UK (as well as accessibility from across the rest of the world), school sports tours to Spain can offer a great value for money sporting and cultural experience.
Three resorts offering fantastic facilities for school sports tours, as well as for clubs and academies, are the famous La Manga Club resort in the region of Murcia on the Costa Calida (or “warm coast”), Desert Springs Resort on the beautiful Costa Almeria (Europe’s only designated desert area) and Oliva Nova, a luxury sport-focused resort on the coastline. The benefits of school sports tours to Spain include…
- Excellent year round climate for sports tours and training camps
- Exceptional value for money
- 2 x 5 star resorts offering an array of sporting facilities
- High class hotel, apartment and villa accommodation
- Fantastic beaches and downtime activities
- Secure and safe resorts for school parties
- Short haul flights from many European and Scandinavian countries
- Accessibility from destinations further afield
Spain is still a hugely popular destination for tourists from across Europe and Scandinavia. With excellent flight options and motorways, you can be at your tour hotel within just a few hours.
Both La Manga and Desert Springs have superb facilities for a wide range of sports and professional teams from across Europe regularly visit for training camps.
In addition, we organise tours to Barcelona. As the second largest city in Spain, Barcelona is full of culture and sport, and we can offer city or coastal accommodation, as well as access to clubs at all levels, across many sports. From 2015, we will also be able to offer tours to Madrid, the Spanish capital.
Please choose a sport from the buttons top right for detailed information on tours to Spain for that sport.