Spain netball tours
The 5 star resort at La Manga offers superb facilities for netball tours. We also organise netball tours to Madrid.
Highlights of a netball tour to Spain…
- A great, year round, outdoor climate
- Top class facilities at world famous resorts
- The opportunity to compete in tournaments at La Manga
- Everything you need in a single, safe resort location
The benefits of Spain as a tour destination include…
- Exceptional value for money
- 2 x 5 star resorts offering an array of sporting facilities
- High class hotel, apartment and villa accommodation
- Fantastic beaches and downtime activities
- Secure and safe resorts for school parties
- Short haul flights from many European and Scandinavian countries
- Accessibility from destinations further afield
All of our tours are tailor-made to meet the requirements of each school and club but to give you an idea of how a tour to Madrid could look here’s a sample itinerary…
Day 1 – Arrive at Madrid airport following your morning flight from the UK where you will be met and taken to your hotel (either city centre or suburb option available). After lunch have your first training session – following dinner you have time at leisure to use the leisure facilities at the hotel.
Day 2 – Madrid City tour including lunch. Match 1 versus local opposition in early evening followed by dinner either at the venue or at the hotel.
Day 3 – Morning excursion to local attraction (depending on time of visit – water park/Bernabeu Stadium visit). Match two versus local opposition followed by dinner either at the venue or at the hotel.
Day 4 – Morning free for shopping or exploring. Afternoon light training session then Match 3 versus local opposition followed by dinner at hotel then evening at leisure.
Day 5 – Day of departure. Transfer to local Airport for your short homeward flight.