Sports Tours to France
South-west France is the heart of French rugby and a great touring destination for schools, professional clubs, academies, and colleges alike. We work within a variety of locations in the region, and have great relationships with rugby clubs and training venues. Our tour manager for France has lived in the region for a number of years, still plays rugby in Bordeaux, and will be there on your tour to make sure your school sports tour to France runs smoothly.
There are loads of activities to take part in including, watching a Top14 or Pro D2 professional match, surfing lessons and beach time, hiking and running the dunes of Pyla, kayaking etc. as well as cultural and historic visits.
Whether you want a shorter pre-season training camp/matches at the end of the summer, a mid-season training camp/matches in October, or end of season tour in Easter, school sports tours to France can offer a great value for money sporting and cultural experience.
The benefits of travelling to the south-west of France for your school rugby tour include…
- Experiencing playing French rugby
- Great training facilities and excellent training climate.
- Exceptional value for money
- Variety of hotel, apartment and resort accommodation
- Fantastic beaches and downtime activities
- Secure and safe resorts for school parties
- Short haul flights from many UK airports to the region
- Accessibility from destinations further afield